The Unemployment Insurance Weekly Claims report for the week ending April 25, 2020 has been released by the Department of Labor.
- Seasonally adjusted initial claims: 3,839,000
- 4 week moving average: 5,033,250
- Seasonally adjusted insured unemployment rate: 12.4%
- Seasonally adjusted insured unemployment number: 17,992,000
- 4-week moving average: 13,292,500
- Number of unadjusted claims: 3,489,261
- Unadjusted insured unemployment rate: 12.2%
- Unadjusted number claiming UI benefits: 17,776,006
The full news release report can be downloaded here.
Our office will monitor COVID-19 updates closely and will send out additional announcements as we become aware of any updates. You can also review these updates on our website at https://www.thomas-and-company.com/covid-19/ too.
Please reach out to your representative with any questions.