The Unemployment Insurance Weekly Claims report for the week ending August 15, 2020 has been released by the Department of Labor.
- Seasonally adjusted initial claims: 1,106,000
- 4 week moving average: 1,175,750
- Seasonally adjusted insured unemployment rate: 10.2%
- Seasonally adjusted insured unemployment number: 14,844,000
- 4-week moving average: 15,841, 250
- Number of unadjusted claims: 891,510
- Unadjusted insured unemployment rate: 9.8%
- Unadjusted number claiming UI benefits: 14,265,344
The full news release report can be downloaded here.
Our office will monitor COVID-19 updates closely and will send out additional announcements as we become aware of any updates. You can also review these updates on our website at https://www.thomas-and-company.com/covid-19/ too.
Please reach out to your representative with any questions.