The Unemployment Insurance Weekly Claims report for the week ending February 13, 2021 has been released by the Department of Labor.
- Seasonally adjusted initial claims: 861,000
- 4 week moving average: 833,250
- Seasonally adjusted insured unemployment rate: 3.2%
- Seasonally adjusted insured unemployment number: 4,494,000
- 4-week moving average: 4,632,000
- Number of unadjusted claims: 862,351
- Unadjusted insured unemployment rate: 3.5%
- Unadjusted number claiming UI benefits: 4,945,014
The full news release report can be downloaded here.