The Unemployment Insurance Weekly Claims report for the week ending February 20, 2021 has been released by the Department of Labor.
- Seasonally adjusted initial claims: 730,000
- 4 week moving average: 807,750
- Seasonally adjusted insured unemployment rate: 3.1%
- Seasonally adjusted insured unemployment number: 4,419,000
- 4-week moving average: 4,547,000
- Number of unadjusted claims: 710,313
- Unadjusted insured unemployment rate: 3.4%
- Unadjusted number claiming UI benefits: 4,828,027
The full news release report can be downloaded here.