The Unemployment Insurance Weekly Claims report for the week ending January 16, 2021 has been released by the Department of Labor.
- Seasonally adjusted initial claims: 900,000
- 4 week moving average: 848,000
- Seasonally adjusted insured unemployment rate: 3.6%
- Seasonally adjusted insured unemployment number: 5,271,000
- 4-week moving average: 5,054,000
- Number of unadjusted claims: 960,668
- Unadjusted insured unemployment rate: 3.9%
- Unadjusted number claiming UI benefits: 5,563,048
The full news release report can be downloaded here.