The Unemployment Insurance Weekly Claims report for the week ending January 2, 2021 has been released by the Department of Labor.
- Seasonally adjusted initial claims: 787,000
- 4 week moving average: 818,750
- Seasonally adjusted insured unemployment rate: 3.5%
- Seasonally adjusted insured unemployment number: 5,072,000
- 4-week moving average: 5,274,750
- Number of unadjusted claims: 922,072
- Unadjusted insured unemployment rate: 3.7%
- Unadjusted number claiming UI benefits: 5,382,459
The full news release report can be downloaded here.