The Unemployment Insurance Weekly Claims report for the week ending January 30, 2021 has been released by the Department of Labor.
- Seasonally adjusted initial claims: 779,000
- 4 week moving average: 848,250
- Seasonally adjusted insured unemployment rate: 3.2%
- Seasonally adjusted insured unemployment number: 4,592,000
- 4-week moving average: 4,881,750
- Number of unadjusted claims: 816,247
- Unadjusted insured unemployment rate: 3.6%
- Unadjusted number claiming UI benefits: 5,094,605
The full news release report can be downloaded here.