The Unemployment Insurance Weekly Claims report for the week ending June 13, 2020 has been released by the Department of Labor.
- Seasonally adjusted initial claims: 1,508,000
- 4 week moving average: 1,773,500
- Seasonally adjusted insured unemployment rate: 14.4%
- Seasonally adjusted insured unemployment number: 20,544,000
- 4-week moving average: 20,814,750
- Number of unadjusted claims: 1,433,027
- Unadjusted insured unemployment rate: 12.8%
- Unadjusted number claiming UI benefits: 18,654,001
The full news release report can be downloaded here.
Our office will monitor COVID-19 updates closely and will send out additional announcements as we become aware of any updates. You can also review these updates on our website at https://www.thomas-and-company.com/covid-19/ too.
Please reach out to your representative with any questions.