The Unemployment Insurance Weekly Claims report for the week ending March 6, 2021 has been released by the Department of Labor.
- Seasonally adjusted initial claims: 712,000
- 4 week moving average: 759,000
- Seasonally adjusted insured unemployment rate: 2.9%
- Seasonally adjusted insured unemployment number: 4,144,000
- 4-week moving average: 4,355,000
- Number of unadjusted claims: 709,458
- Unadjusted insured unemployment rate: 3.2%
- Unadjusted number claiming UI benefits: 4,584,706
The full news release report can be downloaded here.