The Unemployment Insurance Weekly Claims report for the week ending November 14, 2020 has been released by the Department of Labor.
- Seasonally adjusted initial claims: 742,000
- 4 week moving average: 742,000
- Seasonally adjusted insured unemployment rate: 4.3%
- Seasonally adjusted insured unemployment number: 6,372,000
- 4-week moving average: 7,054,500
- Number of unadjusted claims: 743,460
- Unadjusted insured unemployment rate: 4.2%
- Unadjusted number claiming UI benefits: 6,081,402
The full news release report can be downloaded here.
Our office will monitor COVID-19 updates closely and will send out additional announcements as we become aware of any updates. You can also review these updates on our website at https://www.thomas-and-company.com/covid-19/ too.
Please reach out to your representative with any questions.