The Unemployment Insurance Weekly Claims report for the week ending October 10, 2020 has been released by the Department of Labor.
- Seasonally adjusted initial claims: 898,000
- 4 week moving average: 866,250
- Seasonally adjusted insured unemployment rate: 6.8%
- Seasonally adjusted insured unemployment number: 10,018,000
- 4-week moving average: 11,481,750
- Number of unadjusted claims: 885,885
- Unadjusted insured unemployment rate: 6.6%
- Unadjusted number claiming UI benefits: 9,631,588
The full news release report can be downloaded here.
Our office will monitor COVID-19 updates closely and will send out additional announcements as we become aware of any updates. You can also review these updates on our website at https://www.thomas-and-company.com/covid-19/ too.
Please reach out to your representative with any questions.