The Unemployment Insurance Weekly Claims report for the week ending September 26, 2020 has been released by the Department of Labor.
- Seasonally adjusted initial claims: 837,000
- 4 week moving average: 867,250
- Seasonally adjusted insured unemployment rate: 8.1%
- Seasonally adjusted insured unemployment number: 11,767,000
- 4-week moving average: 12,701,250
- Number of unadjusted claims: 786,942
- Unadjusted insured unemployment rate: 7.8%
- Unadjusted number claiming UI benefits: 11,410,703
The full news release report can be downloaded here.
Our office will monitor COVID-19 updates closely and will send out additional announcements as we become aware of any updates. You can also review these updates on our website at https://www.thomas-and-company.com/covid-19/ too.
Please reach out to your representative with any questions.